Data You Can Actually Use
IYS creates individualized, easy-to-use reports that you can use to assess school needs, track progress towards your school's physical, social and mental health goals, and evaluate student support services. Best of all, it's free to all Illinois schools.
Custom Individual Reports
IYS gathers health and social indicator data from 8th, 10th, and 12th grade students at your school. For convenience, the survey is available both in paper/pencil format or online. Schools can even include up to 30 questions of their choice for a more customized survey.
Bullying. Depression. Drug Use. See how your school compares.
View Survey Results
- The 2014 statewide report is now available and registration is open for the next administration this spring.
- FREE to all Illinois schools (grades 8, 10, and
- Schools may include up to 30 questions of their choice
- Available in English and Spanish
- Administered online or in paper format
- Easy-to-use, individual school reports